Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Introduction


Hello young travelers!Welcome to my blog. I am going to take a fictional trip through Europe for one month. I will tell you about the different cultural traits and characteristics about each country along the way.
    My name is Skye Henderson. I am a DCD student in 6th grade. I play soccer,lacrosse,and squash. I live in Dover, Massachusetts. I have one brother and one sister. I enjoy History and Language Arts. I have planned out four enjoyable stops to sightsee and explore. 
  My first stop is in Lisbon, Portugal. I am going to relax on the beach and watch Cristiano Ronaldo play soccer. My second stop, is in Brussels, Belgium. I will eat lots of chocolate. Thirdly, I will stop in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Home of bicycling and flowers. Last of all, I am going to stop in Skopje, Macedonia. I will walk through the old city and look at  the pretty views and buildings. I hope my adventure will be extremely fun! Check out my blog for recent updates about my trip. I hope it will be very interesting to you. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment